Welcome !


My name is Charlie Kendall. My wife Mary and I live in Columbia Missouri where she is a dental hygienist and I work in youth ministries. We are in the very early stages of starting to build an RV-10 from Van's Aircraft. Since we believe in doing everything on a cash basis, this will be a LONG rewarding adventure.
This website will keep you updated on our progress.

Friday, November 9, 2007

First RV Flight

A few days ago I got to go over to Lee's Summit (KLXT) and hang out with EAA chapter 91. There are a bunch of RV's based out of LXT and several more in construction.

Mike Dooley was my contact and he spent a couple hours giving me a tour of his shop. Mike has just started an RV8 Empennage, so he showed me all his tools and a few parts cleco'd up.

Then we went on a tour of the EAA hangers at the airport... the chapter president has an awesome -9A that he let me try on...











A few other people had completed airplanes...

And finally, my first ride in an RV... Keith Shultz's RV-6A...



Thanks guys.

No comments: